GK & Current Affairs Quiz: April 30, 2018
1. Which Indian fencer has won a silver in the sabre event of the Tournoi World Cup Satellite Fencing Championship in Iceland?
2. On which date, Ayushman Bharat Diwas is celebrated in India?
3. Prajnesh Gunneswaran has clinched his first-ever singles tennis title on the ATP Challenger circuit. He belongs to which city?
4. Who clinched the 2018 Barcelona Open tennis tournament?
5. Which state government has signed a MoU with the British Council to strengthen educational and cultural cooperation?
6. Who has been honoured with the 26th P C Chandra Puraskaar 2018?
7. The 2018 International Dance day is observed on which date?
8. Who is the author of the book “My Journey from Marxism-Leninism to Nehruvian Socialism”?
9. Which city hosted the 2018 International Buddhist Conference?
10. Which country to host the multi-nation counter-terrorism exercise “Peace Mission 2018”?
The above quiz has 10 questions. GKToday is publishing 20 questions with explanations every day in its Current Affairs - 2020 Daily MCQ Series in Academy App for nominal fee of Rs. 750/- a year. Download Now
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »