GK & Current Affairs Quiz: April 28-29, 2018
1. Siddhant Banthia has won the Indian leg of the junior French Open wild card tournament. He belongs to which city?
2. Under the ‘Adopt a Heritage’ project, which corporate house has signed MoU to maintain historic site “Red Fort”?
3. The Shirui Lily Festival 2018 was celebrated in which state?
4. Which Indian shooter has made brand ambassador for Haryana’s Measles and Rubella (MR) vaccination campaign?
5. The Government of India (GoI) has recently entered into a legal agreement with which international organisation on biotech?
6. Who has become the India’s longest serving Chief Minister of India?
7. Which Indian city hosted the Asia-Pacific Regional Workshop of the UN Convention to Combat Desertification (UNCCD)?
8. Who has been chosen for the 2017 Saraswati Samman?
9. NDMA has conducted its first-ever Mock Exercise on Bio-Disasters at which city?
10. The Sipat Super Thermal Power Station is located in which state?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|