GK & Current Affairs Quiz: April 07, 2018
1. The Centre, Maharashtra Government and the World Bank have signed how much amount of project to help small and marginals farmers in the Marathwada and Vidarbha region of the state?
2. Which Indian armed force will carry out combat training exercise “Gaganshakti 2018”?
3. Munin Barua, the noted film-maker has passed away. He belonged to which state?
4. Which state government has launched the Ganga Hariteema Yojana ( or Ganga Greenery scheme)?
5. What is the theme of the 2018 World Health Day (WHD)?
6. Niranjan Thomas Alva, who passed away recently, was the noted personality from which field?
7. Venkat Rahul Ragala claimed India’s fourth gold in which weightlifting category at the 21st Commonwealth Games 2018?
8. Who has been appointed the whole-time member of market regulator SEBI?
9. The Kamuthi Solar Power Project is located in which state?
10. Raj Kishore, who passed away recently, was associated with which field?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|