GK & Current Affairs Quiz: March 07, 2018
1. What is the theme of the 9th edition of Women’s Film Festival 2018?
2. Neiphiu Rio will be new Chief Minister of Nagaland. He is MP from which Lok Sabha constituency?
3. The pan-India expansion of flagship programme “Beti Bachao-Beti Padhao (BBBP)” will be start from which district of Rajasthan?
4. Shammi, who passed away recently, was the veteran personality of which field?
5. India’s first helicopter-taxi service has launched in which city?
6. The 29th edition of the world-famous International Yoga Festival (IYF-2018) was held in which Indian state?
7. What is the India’s rank in the world in terms of military power, as per Global Fire Power Index (GFPI-2017)?
8. Where is the headquarters of European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)?
9. Which country will become the world’s first country to issue digital legal tender “Sovereign”?
10. The Konar dam is built across which tributary of Damodar river in Jharkhand?
The above quiz has 10 questions. GKToday is publishing 20 questions with explanations every day in its Current Affairs - 2020 Daily MCQ Series in Academy App for nominal fee of Rs. 750/- a year. Download Now
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »