GK & Current Affairs Quiz: March 08, 2018
1. Which platform has been launched by the Union Government on the occasion of 2018 International Women’s Day?
2. What is the theme of the 2018 International Women’s Day (IWD)?
3. Who has become the first-ever Indian architect to win the Pritzker Architecture Prize?
4. Who has become the first Indian woman from the field of law and justice to be conferred the ‘Nari Shakti Puraskar’?
5. Which football club has clinched the I-League title (2017-18)?
6. Which Indian-origin personality has been appointed as official ambassador of UK skills?
7. Who has become the first woman officer to be inducted as the first direct-entry combat officer in Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)?
8. Which union ministry has launched Udyam Sakhi Portal for women entrepreneurs of India?
9. Microsoft has inked its first-ever renewable energy deal in India for powering its new facility in which city?
10. The Mundra Thermal Power Station (MTPS) is located in which state?
The above quiz has 10 questions. GKToday is publishing 20 questions with explanations every day in its Current Affairs - 2020 Daily MCQ Series in Academy App for nominal fee of Rs. 750/- a year. Download Now
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »