GK & Current Affairs Quiz: March 09, 2018
1. Which state government has started Asmita Yojana to provide sanitary napkins at subsidised rates?
2. Which country hosted the World ATM Congress (WATMC-2018)?
3. Pyare Lal Wadali, the famous sufi singer passed away. He belonged to which state?
4. Who has been sworn in as the 10th Chief Minister of Tripura?
5. Which city to host the 2018 National Legislators Conference?
6. Which country to host the first-ever International Solar Alliance (ISA) summit?
7. Who has been appointed as the new Special Director in Enforcement Directorate?
8. The headquarters of the Animal Welfare Board of India (AWBI) has shifted from Chennai to which place?
9. Which of the following has become the India’s first Union territory to run completely on solar power?
10. Anjum Moudgil is associated with which sports?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »