GK & Current Affairs Quiz: March 06, 2018
1. Conrad Sangma has been sworn-in as the 12th Chief Minister of Meghalaya. He is MP from which Lok Sabha constituency?
2. Which Indian naval command is hosting the multinational mega event ‘Milan 2018’ at Port Blair?
3. Which committee has been constituted by the Union Government to study issues in Fintech space?
4. The 2018 Shigmotsav festival has started in which state?
5. Javed Abidi, the noted disability rights activist has passed away. He belonged to which state?
6. Sarat Mohanty, the veteran film actor has passed away. He was associated with which state?
7. Which state government has launched the free sanitary napkin scheme ‘Khushi’ for girl students across the state?
8. Rashid Khan has become the youngest captain in international cricket history. He belong to which country?
9. What is the theme of the 2018 World Wildlife Day (WWD)?
10. Shahzar Rizvi won gold in 10m air pistol men event at the 2018 ISSF World Cup in Mexico. He hails from which Indian state?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »