GK & Current Affairs Quiz: January 31, 2018
1. Which Indian-American personality has been elected as the Vice Chairman of the US-India Strategic and Partnership Forum (USISPF)?
2. India has signed how much amount of loan agreement with ADB for construction of over 6,200-kilometre rural roads in five states?
3. Kalamandalam Geethanandan, the acclaimed Ottanthullal artist has passed away. He hailed from which state?
4. Dharmasena Pathiraja, the renowned filmmaker has passed away. He hailed from which country?
5. Who has won the men’s singles title at the 2018 11Even Sports National Senior Table Tennis Championship?
6. Who has been elected as the new President of Finland?
7. Which union minister has launched the Rapid Detection Kits for adulterants in fresh fish?
8. What is the India’s rank in the list of wealthiest countries, according to a new report by New World Wealth?
9. Chintaman Wanaga, who passed away recently, was the MP from which constituency of Maharashtra?
10. The Anti-Leprosy Day is observed on which date in India?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|