GK & Current Affairs Quiz: November 19-20, 2017
1. Atom Egoyan will be honoured with the lifetime achievement award at the International Film Festival of India (IFFI 2017). He hails from which country?
2. Priya Ranjan Dasmunsi, who passed away recently, was associated with which political party?
3. Who is the author of the book “Age of Anger: A History of the Present”?
4. Who will be honoured with the 2017 Indira Gandhi Prize for Peace, Disarmament and Development?
5. Manushi Chhillar has won the coveted ‘Miss World 2017’ title. She hails from which state?
6. What is the theme of the 2017 World Toilet Day (WTD)?
7. Which country is hosting the 42nd International Congress of Military Medicine (ICMM-2017)?
8. Which city is hosting the 2017 Women’s Youth World Boxing Championship (YWBC)?
9. Which country’s cricket team has clinched the 2017 ACC Under-19 Asia Cup tournament?
10. Jana Novotna, the former Wimbledon tennis champion passed away. She hails from which country?
The above quiz has 10 questions. GKToday is publishing 20 questions with explanations every day in its Current Affairs - 2020 Daily MCQ Series in Academy App for nominal fee of Rs. 750/- a year. Download Now
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »