GK & Current Affairs Quiz: April 06, 2018
1. Who has become the youngest Indian weightlifter to win medal at Commonwealth Games (CWG)?
2. Who is the newly elected President of Sierra Leone?
3. The joint anti-piracy, search and rescue exercise ‘Sahyog – Hyeoblyeog 2018’ was held between India and which country?
4. Which city hosted the Global Logistics Summit (GLS-2018)?
5. The joint Humanitarian Assistance and Disaster Relief (HADR) exercise ‘Chakravath 2018’ is organised by the Indian Navy in coordination with which state government?
6. The Union Government has constituted a committee to frame regulations for online news portals. Who is the head of the committee?
7. Who has been appointed as the next Ambassador of India to the Republic of Serbia?
8. What is the theme of the 55th edition of National Maritime Day (NMD-2018)?
9. The Government of India (GoI) has launched UTTAM App for coal quality monitoring. What does “UTTAM” stands for?
10. Sanjita Chanu has clinched India’s second gold at which weightlifting category in the 21st Commonwealth Games (CWG-2018)?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|