GK & Current Affairs Quiz: May 31, 2018
1. What is the India’s GDP growth forecast for 2018, as per latest Moody’s Investors Service report “Global Macro Outlook: 2018-19”?
2. Which state government has recently declared official symbols for the state?
3. Who has been appointed the new General Officer Commander-in-Chief (GOC-in-C) of Northern Command (Indian Army)?
4. What is the theme of the 2018 World No Tobacco Day (WNTD)?
5. Who will become the first-ever interim woman President of Paraguay?
6. Urmila Singh, the former Himachal Pradesh governor has passed away. She was associated with which political party?
7. Which state government has launched ‘Reuse of Treated Waste Water Policy’ to reduce the state’s dependence on fresh water?
8. India has signed how much amount of loan agreement with the World Bank to provide additional financing for the Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana (PMGSY) Rural Roads Project?
9. The book ‘Straight Talk’ has been authored by which Indian political personality?
10. Vikas Gowda has recently announced his retirement from which sports?