GK & Current Affairs Quiz: May 30, 2018
1. Patanjali has tied up with which telecom company to launch Swadeshi Samriddhi SIM cards?
2. Which Indian cartoonist has won the international award in the best caricature category at the 2018 World Press Cartoon awards?
3. India has signed a loan agreement of how much amount with the World Bank for strengthening the public financial management in Rajasthan project?
4. Which state government has submitted a Devika river rejuvenation project to the Union Government for approval?
5. Who has been appointed the first-ever Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI)?
6. Who has been appointed as the new Deputy National Security Advisor (NSA)?
7. In the North-East, the Gaj Yatra has been rolled out from which state by the Wildlife Trust of India (WTI)?
8. What is the theme of the 2018 International Day of UN Peacekeepers?
9. Which union ministry has signed MoU with the Uttar Pradesh Government for management of Widows’ Home in Vrindavan?
10. Who has been appointed the President of the National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (NCDRC)?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »