GK & Current Affairs Quiz: June 04, 2018
1. Which country is hosting the 2018 BRICS Foreign Ministers’ meeting?
2. Which of the following agendas will be discussed in the 49th Conference of Governors and Lieutenant Governors?
3. Who has been sworn in as the new Prime Minister of Spain?
4. Who is the newly elected President of Egypt?
5. India’s first advanced DNA forensic laboratory will come up in which city?
6. As per which section of the Income Tax Act , the Charitable Religious Institutions shall be eligible for grant under the scheme ‘Seva Bhoj Yojna’?
7. What is the India’s rank in the Save the Children’s “End of Childhood Index 2018”?
8. Indian Navy has recently rescued 38 stranded Indians from cyclone hit Socotra Island. The Island is located in which country?
9. Which country is hosting the 3rd Asia Cup International Bridge Championship 2018?
10. Timothy Pereira, who passed away recently, was associated with which sports?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »