Daily Current Affairs 2012 Quiz : September 11, 2012
1. Who among the following will head the Group of Ministers (GoM) on pricing of bio-ethanol for blending with petrol and other related issues?
2. Recently in which among the following States, the centre has allowed to set up an exclusive Information Technology Investment Region (ITIR)?
The Centre’s policy on ITIR envisages development of self-contained integrated knowledge clusters dedicated to establishment and growth of IT, ITES,
EHM units. APs is one of the first proposals to be cleared. An ITIR is a combination of production units, public utilities, logistic, environmental protection
mechanism, residential areas and administrative services. They would include special economic zones (SEZs), industrial parks, free trade zones etc.
3. Who among the following is the winner of the US Open Tennis 2012 women’s single event?
4. Recently in which among the following countries fugitive Vice President is sentenced to death?
5. Recently launched SPOT-6 and Proiteres satellites are belongs to which among the following countries respectively?
[A]Japan and Germany
[B]France and Japan
[C]France and Germany
[D]Japan and France
France and Japan
6. Which among the following country will host the international meet on air safety?
7. Recently deadly Ebola outbreak occurred in eastern Congo. Ebola outbreak is a _____________?
8. Recently Air India got its first Dreamliner aircraft, which is a ____________?
[A]advanced Boeing 737
[B]advanced Boeing 747
[C]advanced Boeing 767
[D]advanced Boeing 787
advanced Boeing 787
9. Which among the following department has recently released an annual publication titled ‘India’s external debt: a status report 2011-12’?
[A]Department of Economic Affairs (DEA)
[B]Department of Expenditure
[C]Department of Revenue
[D]Department of Financial Services
Department of Economic Affairs (DEA)
10. Recently who among the following is appointed as World Bank’s new country director for India?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »