Daily Current Affairs 2012 Quiz : September 2, 2012
1. Under National Electric Mobility Mission Plan (NEMMP) of National Council for Electric Mobility (NCEM), by which year the targets are set for achieving significant penetration of efficient and environmentally friendly electric vehicle (including hybrids) technologies in India?
2. Recently Sundaresh Menon, an Indian-origin judge has been named as the new chief justice of _________?
3. In which of the following location, a major research laboratory for India-based Neutrino Observatory (INO) project is coming up?
4. Recently in which among the following State Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) has come across a large deposit of Uranium mineral?
5. Recently in which among the following constellation, the first-ever multi-planet solar system orbiting two suns has been spotted by astronomers at NASA’s Kepler mission?
[A] Constellation Virgo
[B] Constellation Cygnus
[C] Constellation Hydra
[D] Constellation Taurus
6. In which among the following country Yasser Arafat assassination enquiry is opened recently?
7. Recently commissioned Coast Guard ship ‘Rajkiran’ is a/an _____________?
[B]Pollution Control Vessel(PCV)
[C]Inshore Patrol Vessel (IPV)
[D]Offshore Patrol Vessel (OPV)
Inshore Patrol Vessel (IPV)
8. According to the India State of Forest Report 2011, how much geographical area in the country is under forest and tree cover?
9. Who among the following is conferred with V.V Giri Memorial award 2011?
10. Under a project entitled “Strengthening Regional Cooperation for Wildlife Protection in Asia”, which among the following is providing financial assistance to India?
[B]Asian Development Bank
[C]World Wildlife Fund (WWF)
[D]International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN)
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|