Daily Current Affairs 2012 Quiz : July 8, 2012
1. From July 1, 2012, all services, except those under a ‘negative list’, have come under the Service Tax net. How many services have escaped the service tax by finding place in negative list?
2. Who among the following is the richest man of the World as per 2012 rankings?
3. International Donors Conference on Afghanistan was held at ____?
4. Who among the following is the winner of Asian Junior Championship 2012?
[B]Pusarla Venkata Sindhu
[D] Sun Yu
Pusarla Venkata Sindhu
5. Gagan AP Ulalmath is related to which among the following Olympic sports?
6. Who among the following has recently claimed fifth Women’s singles title at Wimbledon?
7. The universal service obligation fund is related to ____?
8. Income-tax Act requires a person to obtain a Permanent Account Number (PAN) if his / her total personal income exceeds ___?
[A]Rs. 100,000 at Present
[B]Rs. 200,000 at Present
[C]Rs. 500,000 at present
[D]Every self employed person
Rs. 200,000 at Present
The Income-tax Act requires you to obtain a Permanent Account Number (PAN) if your total income exceeds the basic exemption limit (Rs 2 lakh at
present) or if you run a business or are a professional with turnover of at least Rs 5 lakh.
9. The tallest building of Europe “The Shard” is located in which among the following cities?
10. Anna Schwartz, who recently died was a famous ____ ?
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »