Daily Current Affairs 2012 Quiz : August 29, 2012
1. Which among the following bank has recently launched a new digital marketing initiative -Click2Card – that would leverage the power of the web to provide convenience to credit card applicants?
[B]Punjab National Bank
2. In context with the priority sector lending norms in India, the foreign banks with how many branches are treated at par with domestic ones?
[A]over 10 branches
[B]over 15 branches
[C]over 20 branches
[D]over 25 branches
over 20 branches
3. According to Assocham, which among the following States topped the list of favourite destinations for foreign direct investment (FDI) proposals in 2011-12?
[A]Odisha and Andhra Pradesh
[B]Gujarat and Andhra Pradesh
[C]Gujarat and Odisha
[D]Gujarat and Tamil Nadu
Odisha and Andhra Pradesh
With 27 per cent of share in FDI proposals Odisha topped the list. Next comes Andhra Pradesh with 19 per cent share and Gujarat with 11 per cent.
4. Which among the following country is not a member state in Pacific Islands Forum?
[C]Papua New Guinea
5. Recently DF-41 Intercontinental Ballistic Missile(ICBM) is successfully tested by ___________?
6. Till now, how many times India won the ICC U-19 Cricket World Cup?
India won the ICC U-19 Cricket World Cup in 2000, 2008 and 2012.
7. According to the Civil Liability for Nuclear Damage (CLND) Act, what is the maximum liability of the operator?
[A]Rs 500 crore
[B]Rs 1,000 crore
[C]Rs 1,500 crore
[D]Rs 2,000 crore
Rs 1,500 crore
8. Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) is a rating system for the design, construction and operation of high performance green buildings. It is developed by ____________?
[A]U.S. Green Building Council
[B]U.K Green Building Council
[C]Japan Green Building Council
[D]France Green Building Council
U.S. Green Building Council
9. Recently 3 R&D centers are launched at Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT). In which among the following places IICT is located?
10. In which among the following country the first parliament since 1991 inaugurated recently?
[A] Burkina Faso
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »