Daily Current Affairs 2012 Quiz : July 17-18, 2012
1. Which among the following acronym is not related to Banking industry ?
GSDP refers to Gross State Domestic Product
2. The SABLA scheme is using which among the following platforms for implementation?
[A]Rastriya Swasthya Bima Yojana
[B]Integrated Child Development Service
[C]National Programme of Education of Girls
[D]Rastriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan
Integrated Child Development Service
3. Which among the following is the country of current Indian Cricket team coach Duncan Fletcher?
4. Which among the following international body implements the Trade Finance Programme (TFP)?
[B]International Monetary Fund
[C]Asian Development Bank
[D]Reserve Bank of India
Asian Development Bank
Recently, Asian Development Bank (ADB) announced inclusion of Indian rupee and Chinese renminbi in its trade finance programme (TFP) to give a
boost to trade within developing Asia.
5. People’s Democracy is the journal of which among the following political parties in India?
[C]Nationalist Congress Party
6. To save various disciplines of Indian Classical Music such as Thumri, Hori, Chaiti and Kajri , a Thumri academy has been set up in the name of revered classical singer Bageshwari Devi at which among the following places?
7. Which among the following states does not share a border with Bangladesh?
WB, Meghalaya, Tripura, Mozoram & Assam share 4096.7 Kilometer of Border.
8. London is hosting the Olympic Games for the third time, thus becoming the first city to do so. In which years, London hosted the games earlier?
9. Who among the following is the first female Muslim Africa born woman to become an Olympic champion?
[A] Nawal El Moutawakel
[B] Nezha Bidouane
[C] Sylvanie Morandais
Nawal El Moutawakel
10. Shigmo festival is celebrated in which among the following states of India?