Daily Current Affairs 2012 Quiz : July 16, 2012
1. In context with the capital markets, which among the following term is used for a session (or a month or a week) which sees a wide difference between the high and the low?
2. In which among the following categories, Tiangong-1 can be best placed ?
[D]Space Launch Vehicle
3. What is the name of the current National Commission for Women Chairperson?
[D]None of them
4. As per the latest Government updates, India’s total foodgrains production for the 2011-12 crop year has been pegged at ___?
[A]247 million tonnes
[B]252 million tonnes
[C]257 million tonnes
[D]261 million tonnes
257 million tonnes
5. Recently, record-setting Indian-American cosmonaut Sunita Williams along with two other astronauts took off to the ISS successfully from Baikonur cosmodrome. In which country is located Baikonur cosmodrome?
6. Which among the following is the venue of 9th World Hindi Conference, WHC?
[C]Kua la lumpur
7. Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma has been recently elected as chairperson of __?
[C]South African Congress
[D]East African Community
8. Who among the following is the flag-bearer of the Indian contingent at the London Olympics 2012?
9. In which among the following countries, drug-smuggling tunnels have been recently found?
10. The terms Exit Load and Entry Load are related to which among the following industries predominantly?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »