Daily Current Affairs 2012 Quiz : July 12, 2012
1. Which of the following countries is India’s largest trading partner among ASEAN group of nations?
2. Who among the following has clinched the Wimbledon Mens’ Singles Title, 2012?
3. Which among the following has got $150 million assistance from the Asian Development Bank (ADB) as a financial boost to improve its facilities?
[C]Power Grid Corporation of India
4. Which among the following stock exchanges has recently got approval from SEBI for equity trading?
[B]Inter Connected Stock Exchange
[C]Coimbatore Stock Exchange
[D]United Stock Exchange of India
5. ’11th July’ is observed as __________ every year.
[A]World Population Day
[B]World Heritage Day
[C]World Consumer Rights Day
[D]World Zoonoses Day
World Population Day
6. Which among the following countries have recently got embroiled in a territorial dispute over ‘Diaoyu Islands’ ?
[A]China and Vietnam
[B]China and Phillippines
[C]China and Taiwan
[D]China and Japan
China and Japan
7. Who among the following is the author of the latest book ‘Pax Indica’, an account of International Relations of India ?
8. Who among the following is the Director-General of Food and Health Organisation(FAO)?
[C]Jose Graziano da Silva
Jose Graziano da Silva
9. ‘GFAJ-1’ bacterium was claimed by NASA scientists to thrive on ‘arsenic’ in Salty conditions of Mono Lake in California, but the new research clearly shows that the bacterium cannot substitute arsenic for ________ to survive.
10. Which among the following is not one of the eight countries with whom India has signed nuclear deal?
U.S.A,Russia,France,Canada,Argentina are the other 5 countries.
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|