Daily Current Affairs 2012 Quiz : September 10, 2012
1. Which among the following launch vehicle was used in the launch of India’s first satellite Aryabhata in 1975?
[D]Delta launch vehicle
2. In which among the following Cities, the country’s first Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) medical college is inaugurated recently?
3. In which among the following countries, the 24th APEC summit was held recently?
The 24th APEC summit was recently held in Vladivostok of Russia.
4. Recently in which among the following two navaratnas, the Department of Disinvestment has invited bids from merchant bankers for further divesting the Government’s stake?
[A]NMDC and Nalco
[B]BPCL and NMDC
[C]HAL and Nalco
[D]BPCL and HAL
NMDC and Nalco
5. In which among the following locations, South Asian University is functioning?
6. Under the latest annual report of the University Grants Commission (UGC) for 2010-11, which among the following State has highest women enrolment for higher education?
7. Recently which among the following western country has announced to fund opposition groups in Syria?
8. In the recent US open Tennis Men’s Double final, Bryan brothers defeated ______________?
[A]Leander Paes and Radek Stepanek
[B]Mahesh Bhupati and Radek Stepanek
[C]Leander Paes and Max Mirnyi
[D]Mahesh Bhupati and Max Mirnyi
Leander Paes and Radek Stepanek
9. Under the new liberalised visa agreement signed between India and Pakistan, for whom visa on arrival is provided?
[A]persons of 50+ years of age
[B]persons of 55+ years of age
[C]persons of 60+ years of age
[D]persons of 65+ years of age
persons of 65+ years of age
10. Sambhar lake which is a key wintering area for tens of thousands of flamingos and other birds that migrate from northern Asia is located in________.
Tags: Current Affairs Quiz - September, 2012
Current Affairs Articles Compilation [PDF] - May, 2023
Current Affairs MCQs PDF - May, 2023
Current Affairs [PDF] - May 16-31, 2023
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|