Daily Current Affairs 2012 Quiz : August 24, 2012
1. At which among the following location, the proposed Indian Institute of Agricultural Biotechnology will be established?
2. Recently which among the following mass media giant has been allowed to invest Rs.1,000 crore FDI to expand its operations in India?
3. Which among the following will be launched as 100th mission of ISRO?
4. Which among the following countries has recently unveiled upgraded Fateh missile?
5. After diclofenac, which among the following veterinary painkiller has been identified as another threat to vultures in India?
6. Recently which of following Indian banks have been allowed to operate in Pakistan?
[A]Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank
[B]State Bank of India (SBI) and Bank of India (BoI)
[C]State Bank of India (SBI) and Punjab National Bank
[D]Bank of India (BoI) and IDBI Bank
State Bank of India (SBI) and Bank of India (BoI)
7. Who among the following has been recently appointed as new chairperson of the Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT)?
[B]Poonam Kishore Saxena
Poonam Kishore Saxena
8. Recently UNDP and Indian Institute of Advance Study (IIAS) have signed the MoU to set up an international centre for human development at ___________?
The Centre aims to provide policy advisory services based on national and international evidence to ensure that human development concerns become
integral to planning processes and policy making. The Centre also proposes to focus on moving from human development analysis to action and on
adaptation of good practices to local contexts. It will also provide a range of capacity development tools and services with a special emphasis on
monitoring and evaluation of human development processes and outcomes.
9. Recently the High Level Committee on External Commercial Borrowings permitted FIIs to invest up to_________ in rupee bonds within the overall corporate bond limit of $45 billion.
10. The Bretton Woods system, introduced in 1945, eventually broke down in _______?
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »