Daily Current Affairs 2012 Quiz : September 9, 2012
1. Who among the following has not worked as World Bank Chief Economist?
[A]Justin Yifu Lin
[B]Joseph E. Stiglitz
2. Who among the following is not a honorary officer in the Territorial Army?
[A]Mahendra Singh Dhoni
3. Recently which among the following IT major has signed an agreement with West Bengal government for designing and implementing ICT solutions for the rural employment guarantee scheme in the state?
[A]Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.
Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.
4. Citarum river, which is one of the world’s most polluted river is located in which among the following countries?
5. Mahatma Gandhi Institute for Rural Industrialization is a national institute under the __________?
[A]Ministry of MSME
[B]Ministry of Rural Development
[C]Prime Minister’s Office (PMO)
[D]Ministry of Panchayati Raj
Ministry of MSME
6. Tipaimukh Dam is a proposed embankment dam on the river Barak is located in _________?
7. Recently which among the following Indian company has not made into list of 100 most innovative firms in the world, prepared by US business magazine Forbes?
[A]Larsen & Toubro
Recently five Indian companies — Larsen & Toubro, Hindustan Unilever, Infosys, Tata Consultancy and Sun Pharma — have made it to the list of 100
most innovative firms in the world, prepared by US business magazine Forbes.
8. Which among the following the commission has recently submitted its report on illegal mining in Goa?
[B]J.C. Shah commission
[C]Mihir Shah commission
[D]M B Shah commission
M B Shah commission
9. ONGC Videsh has recently acquired a share in Azeri, Chirag and Guneshli (ACG) oil and gas fields. The ACG oil and gas fields are located in ________?
ACG, which is located in the South Caspian Sea about 95 km off the coast of Azerbaijan, is the largest oil and gas field complex in Azerbaijan and is one
of the largest producing oil fields in the world.
10. In which among the following year, Neil Armstrong first landed on the moon?
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »