Daily Current Affairs 2012 Quiz : September 7, 2012
1. Recently India and Tajikistan signed six agreements in the field of sports, health, culture, education, labour, textiles and energy during delegation level talks between the Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and the visiting president of Tajikistan. Who among the following is the president of Tajikistan?
2. Recently Vijay Kelkar panel has submitted a report to Ministry of Finance. The report deals with ________?
[B]Balance of Payments (BoP)
[C]Reducing trade deficit with China
3. The expert committee on General Anti Avoidance Rules (GAAR), headed by Parthasarathi Shome, has advocated postponement of the controversial
tax provision till ______________?
4. To enhance capacities and expertise in the knitwear sector, a Knitwear Technology Mission (KTM) has been established by Apparel Export Promotion Council (AEPC) at _____________?
5. Anil Bordia, who recently passed away is a noted___________?
Noted educationist Anil Bordia was honoured with Padma Bhushan in 2010. He initiated many education programmes in Rajasthan. Mr. Bordia was known for Lok Jumbish Project which was an innovative concept for education for all with peoples participation.
6. Under the ‘Clean India’ campaign, the Ministry of Tourism has signed an MoU with which among the following oil PSU to keep six major tourist sites,
including Taj Mahal and Konark Temple, clean and environment-friendly?
The six sites are Taj Mahal, Khajuraho Temple, Konark Temple, Ajanta-Ellora Caves, Bodhgaya and Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminal.
7. Rolf Heuer, who recently visited India is the Director General of the ___________?
[A]European Space Agency (ESA)
[B]European Organisation for Nuclear Research (CERN)
European Organisation for Nuclear Research (CERN)
8. By which year a target of skilling 500 million persons was set under the National Policy on Skill Development?
9. In which sports India got its first medal at the London Paralympics Games?
[A]Men’s High Jump
Men’s High Jump
10. Under the umbrella of Indo German bilateral development cooperation, which among the following has signed an agreement for financial assistance of Rs. 375 crore with the German Government’s development Bank KfW to support the development and diffusion of innovative technologies by micro, small and medium enterprises , MSMEs operating in designated clean technology sectors?
You are not logged into GKToday. Please click below icons to register or login and take this test.
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »