Daily Current Affairs 2012 Quiz : September 8, 2012
1. Which among the following countries has topped the list of countries in the Global Competitiveness Index 2012-13 of the World Economic Forum (WEF)?
2. Chhau dance, which is a popular tribal dance is celebrated in which among the following States?
3. Recently which among the following company has extended its partnership with UNHabitat on water sustainability to 10 countries?
4. Recently in which among the following States,an ancient statue of Gautam Buddha and remains of a Buddha monastery have been unearthed in the vicinity of the world famous Lalitgiri Buddhist site?
An ancient statue of Gautam Buddha and remains of a Budhha Vihar (monastery) have been unearthed in Kesharaipur-Hatikhol village in the vicinity of the world famous Lalitgiri Buddhist site in Odisha’s Jajpur district.
5. Recently unveiled India’s first passenger solar electric vehicle ‘ARKA – The Sun Car’ is designed by __________?
[A]Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, Delhi
[B]Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology, Delhi
[C]Delhi Technological University
Delhi Technological University
6. Syed Mustafa Siraj, who recently passed away is a well-known __________?
7. Who among the following heads the Cauvery River Authority (CRA)?
[B]Water Resources Minister
[C]A former Chief Justice of India (CJI)
[D]Secretary for the Water Resources Ministry
8. Presently how many Indian banks have been identified as global systemically important banks (G-SIBs) under Basel III?
9. In which among the following locations, Institute of forest Genetics and Tree Breeding is located?
10. What is the India’s rank in the Global Competitiveness Index 2012-13 of the World Economic Forum (WEF)?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »