UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 279
- Mindanao Deep
- Tonga Trench
- Kuril Trench
Which of the above is/are located in the Pacific Ocean?
- This wetland was designated as the first Indian wetland of international importance under the Ramsar Convention
- It is a natural brackish water lagoon of marine origin
- The rare and endangered ‘Irrawaddy Dolphin’ is the flagship species of this wetland
Select the correct answer from options given below:
- Cotton Route refers to the maritime route in the Indian Ocean for export of textiles from India
- India regularly exported large quantities cotton cloth from Tagara in current Maharashtra state
Which among the above is / are correct?
- Vapour pressure deficit
- Presence of chir pine forest
- Continuous increase of lumbering industry
- Increase in Deciduous forest cover in the region
Which of the above factors are held responsible for the recent forest fires in Uttarakhand?
- intricate paintings which portray Lord Ram
- mainly practised in the Mithila Region of Bihar
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
Welcome to GKToday's UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 279. This mock test has 10 questions on random topics from our UPSC Prelims Test Series archives and current affairs. You should be registered and logged in for the test to display and function properly.You are not logged into GKToday. Please click below icons to register or login and take this test. « Previous Mini Mock TestNext Mini Mock Test »
Category: Daily Mini Mock Test Series