UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 269
- Lok Adalats envisage the Alternative Dispute Resolution Mechanism in India
- The judicial proceedings and every Lok Adalat is deemed to be a Civil Court.
- Central Vigilance Commission is a constitutional body
- The Central Vigilance Commissioner is appointed by President
- CVC can be removed by president only on the ground of proven misbehaviour or incapacity
Which among the above is / are Buddhist texts?
Choose the correct answer from the codes given below:
- It was launched at the climate conference CoP21 in Paris, France
- It aims to understand the biophysical and anthropogenic drivers of ecosystem change
- It is a new Indirect Tax Network
- It will help in Integration of CBEC IT systems with the Goods and Services Tax Network (GSTN)
- The park has been inscribed to the UNESCO World Heritage Sites list in 2016
- The Lepcha tribal community are among the indigenous peoples of this park
- The vegetation of the park includes temperate broadleaf and mixed forests consisting of oaks, fir, birch, maple, willow etc.
- It is India’s first Coastal Industrial Corridor
- It is funded by Asian Development Bank (ADB)
1. Providing ex-situ preservation
2. Preserving threatened species from destruction
3. Collecting species from remote wilderness areas.
4. Participating in captive breeding programs
Choose the correct option from the codes given below:
Welcome to GKToday's UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 269. This mock test has 10 questions on random topics from our UPSC Prelims Test Series archives and current affairs. You should be registered and logged in for the test to display and function properly.
Category: UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test Series