UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 267
- West Central Railway→ Jabalpur
- East Coast Railway → Bhubaneswar
- Western Railway→ Mumbai
Which of the above is / are correct?
- Micro Enterprise in manufacturing sector→ does not exceed twenty five lakh rupees
- Micro Enterprise in service sector→ does not exceed ten lakh rupees
- Medium Enterprise in service sector→ more than two crore rupees but does not exceed five core rupees
- Medium Enterprise in manufacturing sector→ more than five crore rupees but does not exceed ten crore rupees
Which of the above are correct?
- These toys are made from soft wood called “Ankudu” wood.
- These are coloured with natural dyes derived from seeds, lacquer, bark, roots and leaves.
- These toys are made in a small village in Andhra Pradesh
Select the correct option from codes given below:
- has been launched to impart digital literacy to senior citizens
- will provide access to information, knowledge, education, and healthcare.
- is a part of Skill India umbrella
Which of the above is / are correct statements?
- is an initiative under the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways
- aims to monitor and ensure the completion of on-going Central Sector Infrastructure Projects
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
- Tulip Revolution: Kyrgyzstan
- Jasmine Revolution: Tunisia
- Orange Revolution: Turkey
Which of the above is/are correctly matched?
Welcome to GKToday's UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 267. This mock test has 10 questions on random topics from our UPSC Prelims Test Series archives and current affairs. You should be registered and logged in for the test to display and function properly.You are not logged into GKToday. Please click below icons to register or login and take this test. « Previous Mini Mock TestNext Mini Mock Test »
Category: Daily Mini Mock Test Series