UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 268
- It is the exclusive power of Lok Sabha
- It can be initiated by any minister or private member
- It cannot be moved against prime minister
- South Africa
- Both Nyaya and Vaisheshika view ignorance as the root cause of all pain and misery
- Both Nyaya and Vaisheshika accept four independent sources of knowledge — perception, inference, comparison, and testimony
- Both Nyaya and Vaisheshika accept the liberation of the individual self as the end goal
1. India produces more food grains than fruits & vegetables
2. Indian farmers use higher amount of agrochemicals in comparison to developed countries
Which among the above is / are correct statements?
- It is being implemented as a sub-component of National Rural Livelihood Mission (NRLM).
- The scheme is jointly being implemented by the Ministry of Labour and Employment and Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Cutting subsidies
- Increasing tax-GDP ratio
- Money raised through government securities
- Loan from IMF and World Bank
Welcome to GKToday's UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 268. This mock test has 10 questions on random topics from our UPSC Prelims Test Series archives and current affairs. You should be registered and logged in for the test to display and function properly.
Category: UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test Series
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|