UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 257
- Green turtle
Which of the above is/are known to nest in India?
- caused by a round worm
- is found commonly in countries which use raw seafood
- is prevalent in North East India
Which among the above is / are correct statements?
- Pusa Sadabahar?Mustard
- Pusa Komal?Pigeonpea
- Pusa Swarnim?Wheat
Which of the above is/are correct?
- The total renewable energy generation in India is greater than that of hydropower
- Wind energy has largest share in the renewable energy basket of India
Select the correct option from codes given below:
- Red rot – Sugarcane
- Black chaff – Wheat
- Foot rot – Rice
Which of the above is/are correctly matched?
1. National Project for Cattle and Buffalo Breeding (NPCBB)
2. Intensive Dairy Development Programme (IDDP)
3. Strengthening Infrastructure for Quality & Clean Milk Production (SIQ & CMP)
4. Assistance to Cooperatives (A to C)
The National Programme for Bovine Breeding and Dairy Development (NPBB&DD) was launched by merging which of the above schemes?
Welcome to GKToday's UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 257. This mock test has 10 questions on random topics from our UPSC Prelims Test Series archives and current affairs. You should be registered and logged in for the test to display and function properly.You are not logged into GKToday. Please click below icons to register or login and take this test. « Previous Mini Mock TestNext Mini Mock Test »
Category: Daily Mini Mock Test Series