UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 207
- The Honey is highly viscous
- The surface tension of honey is high
- The cells of Bee hive are very small
- The cells of Bee hive are closed from both ends
Assertion: Ireland is relatively warm in winter, even though it is close to the Arctic Circle
Reason: Few countries above arctic circle are ice-free during the winter season due to warm waters of Gulf Stream
Which among the following is / are correct statements?
- Use of Chemical Fertilizers
- Mechanized irrigation
- Use of sprinklers or drip irrigation
Personality : Renowned exponent of
- Pandit Hariprasad Chaurasia : Shehnai
- Ravi Shankar : Sitar
- Ustad Amjad Ali Khan : Tabla
- The Atharvaveda deals with peace and prosperity of human society and contains the procedures for everyday life
- The Samaveda is the Veda of melodies and chants
- Madan Mohan Malviya
- Rajendra Prasad
- B.R. Ambedkar
- India lacks technology necessary for shale gas extraction.
- Shale rocks in India are less permeable compared to shale rocks of other countries.
1. Private Investment in Public Equity Funds
2. Infrastructure Equity Fund
3. Venture Capital Fund
4. Mutual Fund
Choose the correct option from the codes given below:
Welcome to GKToday's UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 207. This mock test has 10 questions on random topics from our UPSC Prelims Test Series archives and current affairs. You should be registered and logged in for the test to display and function properly.
Category: UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test Series