UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 163
- Service Tax
- Tax on profession of CA
- Tax on interest earned on investment
Which among the above is / are indirect taxes?
- Tilaiya – Odisha
- Sasan – Madhya Pradesh
- Bhedabahal – Jharkhand
Which of the above is/are correctly matched?
- No planet of solar system is located in Kuiper Belt
- In comparison to asteroid belt, the bodies found in Kuiper Belt are generally large
- Haumea and Makemake are dwarf planets located in Kuiper Belt
Which among the above statements is / are correct?
- Khan Abdul Gaffar Khan
- Saifuddin Kitchlew
- Maulana Hafizur Rahaman
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
- Tabaqat-i-Akbari – Khwaja Nizam-ud-Din Ahmad
- Humayun-nama – Gulbadan Begum
- Baburnama – Babur
Which of the above is/are correct?
1.The strategic oil reserves refer to the untapped crude oil reserves which are supposed to be tapped in future
2.India is one of the countries which have large strategic oil reserves
Choose the correct option from the codes given below:
- It is mainly formed over basalt rocks and in the low rainfall areas
- The soil is rich in clay and due to this it has a high moisture retention capacity and is good for dry farming
- It contains high proportion of calcium and magnesium carbonates
- It is poor in organic matter, nitrogen and phosphorus
Select the correct answer from options given below:
- It is a part of the Belt and Road Initiative led by China
- Its focus is on the development of Euro-Asia transport linkages and improving connectivity for landlocked countries
- India is not a part of the initiative
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
Welcome to GKToday's UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 163. This mock test has 10 questions on random topics from our UPSC Prelims Test Series archives and current affairs. You should be registered and logged in for the test to display and function properly.You are not logged into GKToday. Please click below icons to register or login and take this test. « Previous Mini Mock TestNext Mini Mock Test »
Category: Daily Mini Mock Test Series