UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 278
- Fulani people of Africa
- Khirgiz people of Central Asia
- Bushmen of Sahara
1. Majority of earthquake devastation is caused by Love (L) and Rayleigh waves
2. The S waves can not pass through the liquid outer core
Which among the above is / are correct statements?
- Phosphates uses causes eutrophication of waters
- Phosphates leads to Biomagnification
- Phosphates causes destruction of the stratospheric ozone
- Phosphates leads to formation of ground level ozone
- is an initiative from Bhabha Atomic Research Centre.
- aims to provide easy access of modern technologies to rural areas.
- Plants treated with magnetic water have more water holding capacity than those treated with normal water
- Magnetic water increases the surface tension of water which facilitates faster movement of nutrients and water within soil
- Plants treated with magnetic water have more height than those treated with normal water
- Leukemia causes overproduction of white blood cells
- Patients with leukemia are treated with chemotherapy
- Indian Veterinary Research Institute - Bareilly
- National Sugar Institute (NSI) - Kanpur
- Central Food Technological Research Institute - Mysore
- Samkhya is the oldest school of Indian Philosophy
- Samkhya adopts a consistent dualism of matter (prakriti) and purusa (consciousness)
- It is an initiative by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Under this scheme, the government provides free medical check-up along with health insurance policy to Divyangs
- While Nobel Prize is given annually, Field Medal is given once in four years.
- While Nobel Prize can be awarded posthumously, Field Medal cannot be awarded posthumously.
Welcome to GKToday's UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 278. This mock test has 10 questions on random topics from our UPSC Prelims Test Series archives and current affairs. You should be registered and logged in for the test to display and function properly.
Category: UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test Series
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|