UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 192
- Legislative Powers
- Executive Powers
- Financial Powers
- Judicial Powers
Select the correct statements from the codes given below:
1. The Tropic of Cancer passes through six states of India
2. While moving from West towards India, Oman is the last country on land, through which tropic of cancer passes before entering India
Which among the above statements is / are correct?
1. The core objective of the scheme is to preserve and revitalise soul of heritage city
2. It is a central sector scheme with 100 per cent funding coming from central government
3. The project duration is four years from December 2014
4. The project comes under the purview of ministry of culture
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
- Toxicology→ study of the adverse effects of chemicals on living organisms
- Palaeoecology→ study of fossil animals and plants
- Ethology→ study of animal behavior under natural condition
Which of the above is/are correct?
- Crude oil
Which of the above is/are example(s) of hard commodities?
Welcome to GKToday's UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 192. This mock test has 10 questions on random topics from our UPSC Prelims Test Series archives and current affairs. You should be registered and logged in for the test to display and function properly.You are not logged into GKToday. Please click below icons to register or login and take this test. « Previous Mini Mock TestNext Mini Mock Test »
Category: Daily Mini Mock Test Series