UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 240
- All High Courts in India were created after promulgation of the Constitution of India
- Position of the High Courts in India is very much similar to high courts in United States
- Supreme court may establish a common High Court for two or more than two states
Bring out the correct statements:
- Alluvial Soil
- Red Soil
- Black Soil
- Lateritic Soil
Which among the following represents the correct decreasing order of soil area in India?
- A country which exports more food is likely to consume more Virtual water
- Virtual Water has no direct relations with the Real water
- Virtual water has major impacts on global trade policy
Which among the above statements is/ are correct?
- They are enforceable via court
- They are immune to amendment power of the parliament
- All of them can be suspended / abrogated in some circumstances
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
- Pot holes
- Plunge pools
Which of the above is/are formed due to Aeolian action?
1. White-Fi provides wireless connectivity by using unused chunks of airwaves
2. White-Fi operates between 200-700 MHz bands
Which among the above is / are correct statements?
- The organelle is roughly oval in shape and possess a double membrane
- It is found only in eukaryotic cells and is absent in prokaryotic cells
- It is responsible for ATP production.
Select the correct answer from options given below:
- Interest Payments and debt servicing
Select the correct option from codes given below:
Welcome to GKToday's UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 240. This mock test has 10 questions on random topics from our UPSC Prelims Test Series archives and current affairs. You should be registered and logged in for the test to display and function properly.You are not logged into GKToday. Please click below icons to register or login and take this test. « Previous Mini Mock TestNext Mini Mock Test »
Category: Daily Mini Mock Test Series