UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 239
1. Wheat is the Gift of the Old world to the New World
2. Maize is the Gift of the New World to the Old World
Which among the above statements is / are correct ?
- NTREES (Trade Receivables Engine for E-discounting) has been promoted by SIDBI & NSE.
- NTREES has been launched for the benefit of only Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises
Which among the above statements is/ are correct?
- The fauna is commonly known in India as Palapitta or Neelkanth, and is a protected species
- It is the state bird of Telangana, Andhra, Karnataka & Odisha
- It is an omnivorous bird mostly found near the edges of the forest rather than deep forest
- The fauna was recently in news for being killed in large numbers during the Dussehra festival due to superstitious beliefs
Select the correct answer from options given below:
- Yellow fever
- Dengue vaccine
Which of the above do (es) not have licensed vaccine yet available?
- It is a new monetary instrument by RBI to suck out liquidity from the market
- It does not require the provision of collateral for liquidity absorption
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
Which of the following is / are features of the Doldrums?
- Weak horizontal movement of air
- Low Pressure on ground
- Presence around equator
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
- The scheme mainly works as a single window hub for easy clearances from The Ministry of Commerce and Industry for project proposals
- It will also manage Coastal regulation Zone clearances and wildlife clearances
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
Welcome to GKToday's UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 239. This mock test has 10 questions on random topics from our UPSC Prelims Test Series archives and current affairs. You should be registered and logged in for the test to display and function properly.You are not logged into GKToday. Please click below icons to register or login and take this test. « Previous Mini Mock TestNext Mini Mock Test »
Category: Daily Mini Mock Test Series