UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 181
- To promote institutional delivery, universal immunization
- To educate the community about nutrition, basic sanitation & hygienic practices
- To supply Oral Rehydration Therapy (ORS), Iron Folic Acid Tablet(IFA) etc.
- To assist the doctor in safe delivery
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
- Didwana – Rajasthan
- Sanganakallu – Karnataka
- Uttarabaini – Jammu & Kashmir
Which of the above is/are correct?
- A chromosome consists of DNA, which consists of genes
- Most of the human DNA codes for proteins
Which among the above is / are correct statements?
- National Income=GNP-Depreciation+Subsidies-Indirect Taxes
Which of the above relations is/are correct?
- The programme aims to support about 200 million children in the age group of 10-18 years by enhancing their physical fitness.
- The programme aims to provide an annual scholarship of Rs. 5 lakh to 1,000 most talented young athletes each year for 8 consecutive years.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
Welcome to GKToday's UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 181. This mock test has 10 questions on random topics from our UPSC Prelims Test Series archives and current affairs. You should be registered and logged in for the test to display and function properly.You are not logged into GKToday. Please click below icons to register or login and take this test. « Previous Mini Mock TestNext Mini Mock Test »
Category: Daily Mini Mock Test Series