UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 241
3.Relict Mountains Choose the correct option:
Which of the above are associated with Sangam Literature?
- It was established at Conference of the Parties (COP 16) in 2010
- The Fund is governed by the GCF Board
- Ecuador was the first country to be benefited with GCF
- NABARD has been accredited by GCF as national implementing entity (NIE) in India for climate change projects
Which of the above statements are correct?
- The Red Blood Cells live for around 120 days
- Both Red and White blood cells are formed in the bone marrow
- The platelets are not cells
Which among the above statements is / are correct?
1. Risks of crop failures
2. Risk of losing cultivation rights
3. Risk of fall in wages
Choose the correct option from the codes given below:
Welcome to GKToday's UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 241. This mock test has 10 questions on random topics from our UPSC Prelims Test Series archives and current affairs. You should be registered and logged in for the test to display and function properly.You are not logged into GKToday. Please click below icons to register or login and take this test. « Previous Mini Mock TestNext Mini Mock Test »
Category: Daily Mini Mock Test Series