Current Affairs Quiz-October, 2020
21. Which Power producer of India has tied up with Cement manufacturers across the country for supply of ash?
22. Which country has been elected as the President of International Solar Alliance (ISA), for a term of two years?
23. Nagarnar Steel Plant (NSP), which was seen in the news recently, is located in which state?
24. The Central Pollution Control Board has deployed 50 teams to inspect pollution-causing activities in which state/UT?
25. As per the World Economic Outlook 2020 released by IMF, what would be the Per Capita GDP of India in 2020?
26. “Thalassemia Bal Sewa Yojna” is a part of the Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation project, funded by which PSU?
27. Where is the Nandankanan Zoological Park located?
28. New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern, who won a second term, belongs to which party?
29. Kalrock Capital and Murari Lal Jalan are set to acquire which Indian company?
30. The ‘Kati Bihu festival’ is celebrated in which state/UT?