Quiz 95 : Indian Economy for Banking Examinations
Watch Video Here
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Demand of which among the following will be called as Direct Demand?
2. Sales from Domestic Tariff Area (DTA) to SEZs are to be treated as which among the following?
3. Which among the following is a correct expansion of EPCG?
4. Which among the following commodities is completely deregulated in India?
5. In which among the following sector of Indian Economy, the Public Sector is most prominent?
6. At which among the following places, India’s First steel factory was established?
7. Which among the following Industries in India provided employment to maximum workers in comparison to the other three?
8. What is India’s rank in production of Sugar cane?
9. In how many zones Indian Railway has been divided?
10. Life Insurance Corporation of India is a ____________ ?