Quiz 92: General Knowledge for SSC Examinations
Watch Video Here
You are not logged into GKToday. Please click below icons to register or login and take this test. « Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Hirakud Hydel Power station is located on which River?
2. Which among following is NOT an oil producing field?
3. Yavanpriya in ancient Hindu Texts refers to which among the following?
4. Which among the following organs open in small intestine through Pylorous?
5. The terms Udara, Mudara and Tara are related to which among the following as per the ancient Indian texts?
6. Who among the following is the author of Dharmasastra?
7. India’s only active volcano is located at which among the following places?
8. In which among the following states is located the Zoji la Pass?
9. Which among the following longitudes determines Indian standard Time?
10. If earth stops rotating, the impact on weight of a body will be minimum on which among the following places?