Quiz 78: Quiz General Awareness for State PSC Examinations
Watch Video Here
1. Anatolia is a part of which among the following ?
2. Ozone layer is found in which of the following ?
3. How many members of Rajya Sabha are nominated by President of India?
4. The law created by a legislature is called ?
5. When was Guru Nanak Dev born?
6. How many types of emergencies are there in Constitution of India?
7. Kohinoor Diamond was found probably from which among the following mines?
8. Who among the following was the first to adopt the new religion propounded by Akbar called Din-i-Ilahi?
9. Consider the following:
- Conservation of Soil, Water and Biodiversity
- Improve Rural roads and Bridges
- Gap the Rural-Urban Divide
Which among the above are the objectives / functions of Rural Infrastructure Debt Fund?
10. In Economy, the Gini coefficient deals with which among the following?