Quiz 75 : Indian Economy Questions for All Examinations
1. In which among the following years, a new “Liberalized Industrial Policy” in India was announced for the first time?
2. In which among the following years, the MRTP act became effective?
3. In the Industrial Policy of 1991, how many industries were reserved only for Public Sector?
4. In an oligopolistic or monopolistically competitive market, firms do not raise their prices because even a small price increase will lose many customers. Which among the following is the most suitable terms used for this concept ?
5. Which among the following was NOT a reason behind India’s poverty as pointed out by Dadabhai Naoroji in his famous work “Poverty and Un-British Rule in India” ?
6. Which among the following was the first deepwater block in India to start production?
7. Which among the following represents a decrease in the Owner’s equity?
8. Which among the following will be a debit entry in India’s balance of payments?
9. Yashaswini rural healthcare scheme is being implemented in which among the following states of India?
10. Which among the following states of India is running the Dhanwantari Yojana in the healthcare sector?