Quiz 74: General Knowledge of India for All Examinations
1. Bhandi was a chief secretary of which among the following Indian Kings?
2. In Sangam age, the term ” Pillai” was used for which among the following?
3. Consider the following rivers:
Which among the following is the correct decreasing order of the above rivers in terms of their length?
4. India’s first Nobel Prize for Physics was claimed in 1930 by the renowned physicist Sir C.V. Raman for his work in which among the following fields?
5. Which among the following was the main center of activity of Mother Teresa , where she served the cause of dying destitute, lepers and drug addicts?
6. Chandrashekhar Limit, postulated by Dr S. Chandrashekhar posts a limit of mass of which among the following?
7. How many Prime Ministers of India have been awarded Bharat Ratna till date?
8. Who among the following was the first chairman of UPSC?
9. Atal Bihari Vajpayee was sworn in as India’s Prime Minister for how many times?
10. Before its name was shortened by the British into United Provinces in 1935, by which among the following names Modern Uttar Pradesh was known?