Quiz 604: GK Questions for Civil Services Exams
- Because these countries have closed economies
- Because the Government in these countries is socialistic and majority of the trade is controlled by Government
- Because people there don’t want to be a part of EU
- Because these countries have only bilateral treaties with all multinational organizations
Choose the correct option:
- Under the New Start treaty each side is allowed a maximum of 1,550 warheads.
- This is about 30% lower than the figure of 2,200 that each side was meant to reach by 2012 under the Start treaty (as revised in the 2002 Strategic Offensive Reductions Treaty).
- Each country is allowed, in total, no more than 700 deployed intercontinental ballistic missiles, submarine-launched ballistic missiles, and heavy bombers equipped for nuclear arms.
Which among the above are the provisions of the NewSTART Treaty?
- Telecom Regulatory Authority of India
- Central Board of Film Certification
- Genetic Engineering Approval Authority
Select the correct option from the codes given below: