Quiz 604: GK Questions for Civil Services Exams
- Because these countries have closed economies
- Because the Government in these countries is socialistic and majority of the trade is controlled by Government
- Because people there don’t want to be a part of EU
- Because these countries have only bilateral treaties with all multinational organizations
Choose the correct option:
- Under the New Start treaty each side is allowed a maximum of 1,550 warheads.
- This is about 30% lower than the figure of 2,200 that each side was meant to reach by 2012 under the Start treaty (as revised in the 2002 Strategic Offensive Reductions Treaty).
- Each country is allowed, in total, no more than 700 deployed intercontinental ballistic missiles, submarine-launched ballistic missiles, and heavy bombers equipped for nuclear arms.
Which among the above are the provisions of the NewSTART Treaty?
Which of the following bodies in India were established via a parliamentary act in India?
- Telecom Regulatory Authority of India
- Central Board of Film Certification
- Genetic Engineering Approval Authority
Select the correct option from the codes given below: