Quiz 597: Current General Knowledge Questions
1. From which of the following countries India does NOT import Uranium?
2. What has been the maximum number of candidates in any constituency in India at any election so far?
3. When was the EVM (Electronic Voting Machine) first introduced in elections (on experimental basis) ?
4. Which among these is most volatile Foreign Capital?
5. The Government has launched the UDYAMI helpline for which among the following?
6. In India, the EVMs ( Electronic Voting Machines) have been devised and designed by Election Commission in collaboration with which among the following?
7. What is the maximum number of votes which can be cast in Electronic Voting Machine?
8. Normally, under the Election Commission’s norms, how far can a polling station be from your house?
9. Economic growth is normally coupled with?
10. What is the maximum number of candidates which EVMs (Electronic Voting Machine) can cater to?