Quiz 598: GK Questions for Bank PO Examinations
1. The Hydroponics is most closely related to which among the following?
2. Liquidity Adjustment Facility (LAF) is used by RBI to bring changes in which of the following?
- CRR and SLR
- Repo and Reverse Repo rates
- Bank rate
Choose the correct option from the codes given below:
3. RBI revision of Repo/Reverse Repo rate by 10 basis points implies, which among the following fractions:
4. During Elections what will happen, if the number of contesting candidates in a constituency goes beyond 64?
5. The National Land Acquisition, Resettlement and Rehabilitation Bill aims to substitute which among the following acts?
6. Urban Co-operative banks are governed by?
7. Which of the following have the highest share in the distribution of credit to agriculture and allied sectors?
8. Gravity Recovery and Interior Laboratory (GRAIL) refers to?
9. Which of the following states is/are not a part of Western Ghats?
10. Which among the following was not Stipulated in the Fiscal Responsibility And Budget Management Act 2003?