Quiz 594: GK Questions Competitions
1. Which among the following is the only landlocked country in ASEAN?
2. Bring out the only incorrect statement:
3. Penganga is a tributary of which of the following rivers in India?
4. central Institute of Buddhist Studies is located at?
5. Consider the following matches:
- Khudabaksh Oriental Library
- Library of Tibetan Works and Archives
- Indira Gandhi Rastriya Manav sangrahalaya
The states in which the above are located are as follows:
6. Which among these is most volatile Foreign Capital?
7. UDYAMI helpline is for?
8. “NEW LAMPS FOR OLD” was written by?
9. TRAI (Telecom and Regulatory Authority of India) was established in year ________ by ________
10. Consider the following statements regarding tie and draw in cricket:
- A tie is the identical result that occurs when each team has scored the same number of runs after their allotted innings.
- A draw is the inconclusive result that occurs when the allotted playing time for the game expires without the teams having completed their innings.
- There is no difference b/w Tie and Draw in a Match with respect to Cricket
- Limited-overs matches cannot be drawn, although they can end with a no result if abandoned because of weather or other factors.
Which among the above statements is/ are correct?