Quiz 585: Current General Awareness Questions for All Examinations
1. The “Registan Desert” is a part of which among the following countries?
2. What is the difference between Union Legislature and Parliament of India ?
3. The famous “Chatham Saw Mill” is located in which among the following states / union territories of India?
4. In which among the following states, Government had identified maximum number of Ecologically Sensitive Zones under the Environment (Protection) Act, 1986?
5. Consider the following:
- Nuclear Non-proliferation Treaty
- Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty
India is a party to which among the above?
6. Commercial Paper (CP) is an unsecured money market instrument issued in the form of a _____?
7. After independence, from which year, India brought its distinctive coins?
8. The 8th schedule of Constitution of India , originally had how many languages?
9. In which among the following states, Armed Forces (Special Powers) Act (AFSPA) was imposed for the first time?
10. Which among the following was first human-made plastic?